Nuffnang

Followers

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm Back......!

                                                      Dear Dollies......

Hi..!!! Alhamdulillah....I'm back after a very long hiatus.... =)

Too many things happened after Hari Raya...

1) I already registered PaperdollDress name...So it's already mine!!! yeay...finally..heheheh...
2) I have to prepare for my exam...yup..still study...
3) I have to do my daily business..hurm..I sell my things everyday..everywhere..hohoho..sorry I didn't mention it before..
4) I'm doing custom made tops, dresses, shawl...
5) I'm working!!!!! hohohhoo.

Since 2013 already started..hurm Happy Belated New Year..heee..

Good news!!! We will start our business at this point of time...heee..
So...see you guys..

Happy shopping! 

Love,
PaperdollDress Team...

0 comments: